Your website is very likely the first impression your customers will have of your brand – so having a website that is up-to-date, user-friendly, and communicates clearly is only going to get more important by the day.
When done well, your website has the potential to be one the most powerful tools for growing your business. But when done poorly, it can actually hold your business back, give a bad impression to visitors, and eat up valuable time for you and your team.
But, redesigning your website isn’t a decision that should be made on a whim. Here are a few reasons it may be time for a redesign:
7 reasons to redesign your website:
- You aren’t getting the results you want.
- The purpose of your website has changed.
- Your website doesn’t work properly.
- Your website is difficult to navigate.
- Your site isn’t mobile responsive.
- It doesn’t reflect your latest business and marketing strategy.
- Your design and content are out of date and you can’t update it.
Free Website Assessment
Let’s talk about the goals for your website, your design and the usability, and what might be good next steps for you to improve the overall effectiveness of your website